Monday, July 30, 2012

Bushnell Trail Cam 72% Off : The deal of the CENTURY

Hey guys!

This is a little different than what I normally do but I had to post this up for everyone.

If you are in the market for a new trail cam you have to give this link a look!

http://www.shop.bullmountainoutdoors.com/Bushnell-Trail-Sentry-50-MP-Trail-Camera-with-Night-Vision-BUS119305C.htm

Bull Mountain is a site pretty similiar to camofire.com. I haven't had the opportunity to test this camera but at 72% off you really can't go wrong! I spent all of my money on gas and groceries for my scouting trip (pics pending) last weekend so I'm not going to be taking advantage of this one, lol. There is a limited number so hop on it as quick as you can and let me know how it works!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
Let me now what you think!