Thursday, July 12, 2012

Zeiss, Badlands,Core 4 Element, and More: Reviews Soon to Come

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know I'm busy beating some stuff up and will post some new reviews shortly!

Reviews to come include:
A sweet pair of Zeiss binos, compliments of my over trusting friend Dan Millard.
Badlands 2200 Pack



Badlands Binocular Case

Some sweet Core 4 Element camo



Beman MFX Bone Collector Arrows


Ripcord Code Red Fall Away Rest

Under Armour Speed Freak Gore Tex Boots

I'm not a big believer in guys taking a pack for a 15 minute leisurely stroll through their back yard and raving about how durable it is on their blog. That being said, I'm going to push everything I have to the limit and make sure it performs before I recommend it to you guys. I like to actually USE this stuff before I say anything about it; some reviews will come before others. In the meantime, I'm having a lot of fun using this stuff. 

Ok, ok, ok. . . here's a sneak preview.





5 comments:

  1. Could I make a request? I need to find a good fishing vest. Do I really need the floaty things? Any experience and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darcy that's a great idea! I have a couple that I really like, I'll do a review soon.
      With regards to the floaty things I imagine you are talking about the ones with the Co2 cartridges that inflate with a pull handle?

      Delete
    2. Well yeah those vs. the foam pads vs. none vs. water wingies. . . I can't afford to spend any cash on non-essential things. I think you already know that though ha ha

      Delete
  2. You had a real talent for writing. I get excited when I see you have new content. Keep them coming as often as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Dan!

      I have some more coming very soon! I appreciate your support!

      Delete

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
Let me now what you think!