Tuesday, July 17, 2012

LimbSaver Products and Customer Service: A Resounding A+

Hey guys!

I had a great experience with a company the other day and have been excited to tell you all about it ever since.

As you know I have been spending every last spare dime on hunting stuff for my upcoming elk hunt. One of my purchases was a new sight for my bow. I shopped for a good two weeks and after seeing some excellent reviews and finding a great deal I decided on the Elite Prism 5 Pin Sight by LimbSaver. Though I was completely unaware they made sights prior to my research, I liked what I heard about them and decided to take a chance. Keith Dunlap wrote the review that actually tipped the scales for me, check it out:



















I have had the sight for four weeks now and I'm very impressed with it to this point. I'm going to save my full review until after I've had a chance to bounce it around on the 4-wheeler and crawl through the sage bush with it on my hunt but I am going to make a comment on the outstanding customer service they provide.

As I'm in the process of getting all of my pins dialed in I've done a lot of tweeking with the sight. Moving 5 pins around I failed to tighten one up after moving it and after a two hour shooting session the other night realized that my bottom pin was hanging loosely within the sight housing. . . . . . I had lost the adjustable allen screw that holds the pin to the housing. 

The allen screws in question.
"Great. . . " I thought. "Looks like I'm going to be shooting 4 pins this year. . . . " I even personally guaranteed my shooting partner that there was no way in hell LimbSaver was going to send me that one little screw.

After the sun had set and I was done shooting (even though the light gather system on my sight was still working like a champ and my pins were still blazing) I made my way back to the house and found the original box that the sight had came in. I found their customer service email and fired off a quick email explaining my situation. . . . . "What the hell? It's worth a shot."
Friday, July 6, 2012 9:21 P.M.

"Hello!
Hey I have an elite prism sight that I absolutely love but I have somehow managed to lose a piece!
I have the 5 pin model and realized while shooting tonight that I have lost the allen screw off the back of my bottom pin and it is just dangling in place!

Help!"

To my surprise I received this email early the next business day:

From : Corey Paulsen Coreyp@limbsaver.com
Monday, July 9, 8:34 A.M.

"Hi Matthew,

Sorry to hear you lost a sight screw. I will be sure to send you a replacement. Please send me your address and I will get one set you way.

Thank you for choosing LimbSaver.

Corey Paulsen"

I emailed Corey my address and had the teeny tiny screw I thought I was never going to be able to replace in my mail box four days later. Free of any charge.

Bravo, Corey and LimbSaver!

You guys have a customer and my recommendation for life.

Whether it be a bow, rifle recoil pad, archery sight, gun oil, hand gun clip, etc. please give LimbSaver a look on their website at http://www.limbsaver.com/ . Their products are great and their customer service is even better.










7 comments:

  1. Matt,

    Thank you for the great review. LimbSaver makes the best archery and firearms products in the world and we believe that we have to compliment our products with world class customer service. Thank you for choosing LimbSaver and happy hunting.

    Sincerely,
    Corey Paulsen
    Sims Vibration Laboratory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Corey!
      Thanks for the diligence and support my friend!
      You guys absolutely hold up your end of the bargain.

      Happy hunting!

      Delete
  2. Matt,

    It’s been refreshing reading a few of your product reviews… Most reviewers push the commercial side of the message, ultimately negating the intended impact of the message/review. Your reviews connect with the consumer, who are looking for creditable testimonials to support their buying decisions. In my opinion, your reviews are right on-track with a non bias focus on products features, product value and performance expatiations. I look forward to reading more of your reviews in the future, and thank you for supporting LimbSaver products!

    Best regards,

    Alan

    Alan Lotton
    Sims Vibration Laboratory
    Vice President of Marketing & OEM Sales
    50 West Rose Nye Way
    Shelton, WA 98584
    360-427-6031 Corp Office
    360-427-4025 Corp Fax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alan,
      Thank you for your kind words, I'm truly honored!
      I hope to review more LimbSaver products in the future.

      It's great to see that you guys are hitting what I'm pitching. . . so to speak.

      Keep making great stuff!
      I'll keep taking notes while I try to break it! :)

      Are you all seeing this????!!!!

      If you don't know. . .now you know.
      Team LimbSaver

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Limb Saver products and it is good to hear the company takes customer service seriously. Makes me definitely more interested in their future products and working with them in the future.

    Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome James, thanks for reading!
      Check their site out, there aren't many companies out there with direct links to the email address to the CEO, VP, etc. What's even better. . . shoot them an email and you'll hear back from them! You can't beat it man.

      Delete

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
Let me now what you think!