Monday, July 30, 2012

A Note from Alan Lotton, VP of Marketing at Sims Vibration Labratory (LimbSaver)

Hey guys,

I got this comment from Mr. Lotton at Sims (LimbSaver) a couple weeks ago and just wanted to post it up! I am very honored to know that people read what I write so thank you all! This is a lot of fun and I hope to keep doing it for a long, long, time.

I can't emphasize enough. . . these Simbs Labratory guys are in touch with their customers. Very cool.



Matt,

It’s been refreshing reading a few of your product reviews… Most reviewers push the commercial side of the message, ultimately negating the intended impact of the message/review. Your reviews connect with the consumer, who are looking for creditable testimonials to support their buying decisions. In my opinion, your reviews are right on-track with a non bias focus on products features, product value and performance expatiations. I look forward to reading more of your reviews in the future, and thank you for supporting LimbSaver products!

Best regards,

Alan

Alan Lotton
Sims Vibration Laboratory
Vice President of Marketing & OEM Sales
50 West Rose Nye Way
Shelton, WA 98584
360-427-6031 Corp Office
360-427-4025 Corp Fax

1 comment:

  1. Expatations does he mean expectations?
    VP needs a spelling lesson

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
Let me now what you think!