Monday, June 18, 2012

New Waders

Hey guys!

Sadly I don't have any exciting outdoor stories to tell from the weekend BUT. . . . don't fail me for not doing my homework just yet! I did indeed make a few purchases that should lead to some very good stories in the very near future.

I splurged for a couple new pairs of William Joseph waders; V-2's for myself and Drynamic's for my fly fishing/tying guru mother.






The William Joseph V-2

First Impressions: Being that I've been fishing with my old school neoprene's, these things are light and will look a lot less like I'm wearing a skin tight unitard on the water. I tried them on in the store and I'll have plenty of room to throw on a pair of thermal bottoms underneath to keep me warm in the winter months.

Up Side: Light weight, breathable, stylish and backed up by a bomb proof warranty. Remember that Badlands warranty? Guess who makes William Joseph. Yup, you guessed it.

Down Side: Being that I do have some more leg room and less ass definition I'm going to miss all of the cat calls from ladies on the river.   God bless the inherited fictional privilege of a fisherman.

The William Joseph Drynamic

I'm very my much looking forward to the review on these: a day on the river is tough to beat. A day on the river with your mom, fishing with the flies that she ties herself. . . . .nearly impossible to beat. Plus, being the superstitious guy that I am if I do happen to get skunked for the fist time in my entire life (fisherman's 
                                    fictional privilege), I can blame it on the new waders
                                    being unlucky.



Here's link to the William Joseph site, check 'em out. Reviews soon to follow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
Let me now what you think!